Cozy Pullman Apartment, Cozy, Pet-Friendly, Nicely Furnished Apartment with Good Energy and Charm. Virtual Tour Available and Easy Online Leasing...
The price of $1550/month is for a 1-year lease including internet and water ...
(Gas and electricity should be moved by the tenant under his name).
From 3 months to 1 year, the price will be $1850/month including all utilities.
From 1 month to 3 months $1950/month including all utilities.
Video Tour of Unit 1: https://youtu.be/8BkIJ6gJ27U
* When contacting us please include your desired move-in date and move-out date so we can check availability for you.
To schedule a time to visit and view this property ... please submit this form: https://calendly.com/fridmanproperties/meeting Someone from our hospitality team will get back to you as soon as possible. We have virtual tours available as well.
Eight reasons why to choose Fridman Properties Family:
1. Five Star Reviews from other tenants ... check us on google maps: https://g.page/FridmanProperties
2. Easy online tours, lease signing, and payment options. Owner of the company and part of our team support from Ukraine, by renting from us you are helping people in Ukraine for them to feed their families.
3. Worry-free living. Each rental is fully furnished and has everything you need to move in. In addition to that, our apartments have appliances and plumbing insurance in case any repairs need to be done during your stay. Submit a work order easily online and request a repair 24/7
4. We are family owned, pet friendly, and take care of each of our tenants like family. Ask any of our current tenants about us.
You can also read what other tenants and clients are saying about us and our hospitality here: https://www.fridmanproperties.com/tenant-feedback ...
5. Improve your credit score and credit history by making on-time payments and our software will report to credit bureaus that you making payments on time and it will help you bring your credit score up.
6. If you would also like to start your own real estate business, we will be happy to share our knowledge with you to get you started: https://calendly.com/fridmanproperties/consulting
7. Lifetime complimentary access to www.retireonmybudget.com to plan your next trip and retirement.
8. BlueDoor Neighbourhood Center for your entertainment https://www.bcbsil.com/bdnc at Pullman area.
To schedule to see any of our rentals, please submit this form https://calendly.com/fridmanproperties/meeting ... and our hospitality team will get back to you as soon as possible. We have virtual tours available as well.
Tenant Requirements: Applicant must have a 620 or higher credit score (in some cases we might allow a lower credit score based on other information we receive and a personal interview) ... Also, income must be at least 2 times more than the rent amount. Each rental applicant must pay a $ 55 nonrefundable security background and credit history check fee to the 3rd party security screening of AVAIL.
Other requirements might apply. You can check your credit score for free anytime at: https://www.creditkarma.com/signup ... applicants serious about leasing a property must send us a credit report before we can schedule showings.
Each tenant must apply and get his own renters insurance coverage ... $ 20 - $30 / monthly. Sometimes prices can be less for insurance ... check and apply here: https://www.lemonade.com/renters
This property is managed by a responsible landlord using Avail landlord software.
To schedule to see the apartment please submit this form https://calendly.com/fridmanproperties/meeting and our hospitality team will get back to you as soon as possible. We have virtual tours available as well.
Monthly rentals are available! Each home has security digital locks. Sign up for the free historical tour of Pullman. There is excellent public Transportation in the area: By Car / Uber / Taxi: 1. Reach McCormick Place in 18 minutes 2. Hyde Park / University of Chicago - 20 minutes 3. Chicago downtown - 25 minutes 4. The Speedy Metra takes you express too downtown in minutes. Pullman is served by two Metra Electric Line stations; Kensington/115th Street station and Pullman/111th Street station. Most Metra suburban express trains passing through the area stop at the 115th Street station, and only local trains stop at the 111th Street station. This property is professionally managed by Ran Fridman - Airbnb Super Host with more than 15 years of experience in the Hospitality Industry worldwide.
Historic Pullman was built in the 1880s by George Pullman as workers' housing for employees of his eponymous railroad car company, the Pullman Palace Car Company. He established behavioral standards that workers had to meet to live in the area and charged them rent. Pullman's architect, Solon Spencer Beman, was said to be extremely proud that he had met all the workers' needs within the neighborhood he designed.
The distinctive rowhouses were comfortable by standards of that day and continue to be comfortable today.
Pullman has been featured in several major motion pictures: Road to Perdition (starring Tom Hanks and Paul Newman) was filmed in historic Pullman, with scenes featuring the factory and how it "once was" with workers, as well as many other scenes of the neighborhood. The 1993 film The Fugitive had several key scenes filmed in Pullman. Harrison Ford was featured in a local bar, and next running down an alley here, and over the tops of several Pullman rowhouses. In April 2007, Universal Studios filmed The Express: The Ernie Davis Story, which also featured several scenes in Pullman. The Polar Express had animated scenes at the North Pole which were based on Pullman architecture. Santa Claus emerges from a building based on the Pullman Company Administration Building; other buildings in the film are based on the architectural style in Pullman. Robert Zemeckis, who designed the movie, grew up in the Roseland neighborhood near Pullman. On November 12, 2006, Historic Pullman was the topic of the HGTV television show National Open House, which featured a Pullman house at 112th Street and Langley.
Phone: 833-374-3626 (833 - FRIDMAN) ... Website: www.fridmanproperties.com
To schedule, a showing or a phone call go to https://calendly.com/fridmanproperties/meeting